While Microsoft was been hit with criticism for the Xbox Series X’s slow-growing exclusive lineup — several highly anticipated titles like Bethesda’s Starfield and co-op shooter Redfall have been pushed to later in 2023 — the company is still delivering one of the best deals in gaming: Xbox Game Pass.
- Our top pick for March
- Everything new on Game Pass in March
- Everything leaving Game Pass in March
- Everything new on Game Pass in February
- Everything that left Game Pass in February
Game Pass gives gamers access to a massive library of games that includes throwback hits, brand new titles on release day, and indie darlings. These games can be played on Xbox consoles, PC, mobile, and even Steam Deck.
New titles are being added to Game Pass every month and others are taken off, similar to how Netflix works, so it’s crucial to stay on top of library changes to make sure you don’t miss out on that title that’s been on your to-play list. Check back toward the end of every month for a complete list of new additions and removals from the Game Pass roster.
Our top pick for March
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S
Role-playing (RPG), Adventure
Koei Tecmo Games
March 03, 2023
Everything new on Game Pass in March
There haven’t been many titles announced for March so far.
- F1 22 (console and PC – EA Play)
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (cloud, console, and PC)
- MLB The Show 23 (cloud, console, and PC)
Everything leaving Game Pass in March
So far, there are eight games scheduled to be removed from Game Pass this month.
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Young Souls
- Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition
- Goat Simulator
- F1 2020
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
- Paradise Killer
Everything new on Game Pass in February
Quite a few new games are being added to Game Pass this month.
- Darkest Dungeon (cloud, console, and PC)
- Grid Legends (cloud)
- Hot Wheels Unleashed – Game of the Year Edition (cloud, console, and PC)
- Madden NFL 23 (console and PC)
- SD Gundam Battle Alliance (cloud, console, and PC)
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord (cloud, console, and PC)
- Cities: Skylines – Remastered (cloud and Xbox Series X|S)
- Shadow Warrior 3: Definitive Edition (cloud, console, and PC)
- Atomic Heart (cloud, console, and PC)
- Merge & Blade (cloud, console, and PC)
- Soul Hackers 2 (cloud, console, and PC)
Everything that left Game Pass in February
A handful of games are getting pulled from Game Pass this month, but nothing top-tier.
- Sea of Thieves: The Secret Wilds
- Skul: The Hero Slayer
- The Last Kids on Earth
- Alien: Isolation
- Crown Trick
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Far: Changing Tides
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
- Madden NFL 21
- Octopath Traveler
The best Final Fantasy games, ranked from best to worst
Everything we know about Alan Wake 2
The best Nintendo Switch games for 2023
Marvel Snap road map reveals new competitive mode, token shop rework
Diablo 4 beta rewards: how to earn all titles and cosmetics